Announcement (236 Schede)
Code FXC1712 Catalogue Collective / Announcement Collective
Critical Mass. Happenings, Fluxus, Performance, Intermedia and Rutgers University 1958-1972
Manifestations edited by Geoffrey Hendricks for
Mason Gross Art Gallery
1. Complimentary Catalogue
- Mead Art Museum Amherst, Massachusetts, Feb - June
- Mason Gross Art Galleries, New Brunswick, New Jersey
Sept - Nov.
pp. 210, 28 x 21 cm.
ISBN 0 8135 3303 1
2. Events program
Related to the exhibition at Mead Art Museum
Amherst College, Feb - June
Cardboard folder, 13 x 16 cm.
"Fall Events 2003 Rutgers University"
Colored offset, 43 x 28 cm.
4. Concert's program, October 4th
"The Thousand Symphonies (1968) by Dick Higgins"
at Nicholas Music Center, Rutgers University
Conductor: Philip Corner
Black offset on white paper, 21.5 x 14 cm.
Included in ring binger "Critical Mass"
- Frog Peak Music: Music Scores, No. 0497E-24
- The Thousand Symphonies, No. FX0319
- Audio, No. FXM0726