Edition (44 work / s)
Code 0036S Catalogue Collective / Announcement Collective / Edition Collective
In the Spirit of Fluxus
Published by J. Jenkuns for Walker Art Center, Minneapolis
Essays by S. Anderson, E. Armstrong, A. Huyssen,
B. Jenkins, D. Kahn, Owen F. Smith and K. Stiles
Briefcase containing various objects, catalogues,
posters, etc., 31.5 x 44.5 x 9 cm.
Edited by Janet Jenkis
Designed by Laurie Haycock Makela
and Mark Nelson
Photographs of works in Walker Art Center
and Gilbert and Lila Silverman
pp. 194, 29.9 x 22.9 cm.
Signed by B. Patterson
Portrait of G. Maciunas from series "Twelve portraits"
Designed by E. Williams
Colours offset on white paper, 91.5 x 61 cm.
3. Advertising and program flyers
Two colours offset on beige paper, 53 x 42.8 cm.
4. Program folder
Colours offset on white cardboard,
printed on both sides, 20.4 x 12.7 cm.
Cover: Fluxus "chairman" George Maciunas, 1976
Photo: Peter Moore
Inside: Joe Jones "Violin in Bird Cage", circa 1965
- J. Berner, "Cosmic inventory kit", signed, No. 0031E
- G. Brecht, "Drip music" No. FXM0415-1b
"Solo for violin", No. FXM0417-1b
- G. Chiari, "Art is easy", No. 0152-14d/e
Orange brooch and blue card
- H. Flynt, "Demolish serius culture", No. 0192E
Green brooch and orange card
-?, "Art you can lick"
Yellow brooch and yellow card
- G. Hendricks,"Picnic garbage placemat", No. 0763E
- L. Miller, "Flux Box. Do-it-yourself. Excellent 92", No. 0457E
- B. Moore, "Flux Tellus", No. FXCM0076
- G. Maciunas, "Fluxus Chairman", 1976, No. FXPH0682
- Y. Ono, "Y. O. (1964-1965). Frame enlargement", No. 0704E
- M. Shiomi, "Water Music", No. 0422E-2
- B. Vautier, "T-shirt printed", No. 1299E
- R. Watts, "Stamp", No. 0602E
- ?, "Fluxus concerned white insignificances"
rubber stamp, 7 x 3.2 x 4 cm.
Exh.: 2012, Chiasso.
Copyright © Collective Fluxus, All rights reserved