Christiansen, Henning / and others
Audio (124 Schede)
Code FXM5634 Audio Collective
Save the Nature - Use Fluxus
Published by The Henning Christiansen Archive, London
Limited edition of two vinyl
held together with a printed rubber band
31.5 x 31.5 cm.
- Four large full colour double sided art cards
documenting the performances
- Booklet/catalogue about the exhibition
31 x 21 cm., Unnumbered pages
- Poster featuring a drawing
by Paul McCarthy made during
Black offset on white paper, 59 x 41 cm.
Audio program note:
- T. Christiansen, "The New Sound Of The Living Dead"
- B. Nørgaard, "The Origin Of The Future"
- C. Giovando, M. McCarthy, P. McCarthy, K. Harder
- M. Chile Metal Freedom
In November 17, 2019 a six hour performance was
undertaken in the car park of The Box gallery in Los Angeles
as a part of the Henning Christiansen / Ursula Reuter Christiansen
exhibition "They Won’t Survive Without The Bird Songs "
Copyright © Collective Fluxus, All rights reserved